« Home | My Layers Of Heaven » | free blog design » | God's Glory Is Above All Things » | giving my doubts to God » | What is the purpose of Life. » | wordless wednesday » | Finding a way to have a voice when anger tries to ... » | God's Healing Rains » | My Prayer For Today I Pray God that when I meet ... » | In what ways have you experienced God's GRACE in y... »

breaking free

Just got back from CR recovery and I am feeling pretty inspired. It was testominy night. My best friend ask me to do a Beth Moore study with her called breaking free, we are getting the work books tomorrow and starting next week. I am exicted. It is about making Liberty in Christ a Reality in Life. Tomorrow I go to the horse lot and get to play with the baby goat, chickens, and two colts. I love going out there and just doing nothing. I took pictures and will post some soon as the get developed. Have a Great Weekend................YSIC Sonja

YOu'll have to let me know how the Beth Moore study goes. It sounds pretty neat!

I'm glad you have a place to escape and interact with animals. It's so theraputic, isn't it? My MIL has a small ranch and we love going there to play with the goats, horses, and donkeys. Snuggle Bug especially loves the donkeys! :)

I'd love to see your pictures when you get them developed.

I have heard good things about that book and study.

I am working on a Beth Moore study on the book of Daniel.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile