« Home | God's Glory Is Above All Things » | giving my doubts to God » | What is the purpose of Life. » | wordless wednesday » | Finding a way to have a voice when anger tries to ... » | God's Healing Rains » | My Prayer For Today I Pray God that when I meet ... » | In what ways have you experienced God's GRACE in y... » | getting back to my safe place » | Learning To Emrace God New Creations In You »

free blog design

Autumn is my favorite time of the year, and it's just right around the corner. To celebrate the beginning of the season, I'm having a contest for 2 lucky people to win a totally free, completely customized blog design from Bluebird Blogs. Information on how to enter: - Send an email with your name and blog address to bluebirdblogs@gmail.com. - Your name will be entered into the drawing. - Entries will be accepted from 7:00pm EST on Thursday 9/15/06 until 11:59pm EST on Friday 9/22/06. *Bonus* - Mention this contest in a post on your blog and receive 5 extra entries into the drawing! The winner will be announced on http://bluebirdblogs.blogspot.com on the morning of Saturday, September 23rd, 2006 . Good luck to everyone! Thanks so much,

Sonja-
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have enjoying looking over yours. (I bookmarked it so I could keep up with you)

Praise the Lord who is full of Grace and Love for leading you to Him!

I look forward to seeing where the Lord takes you!

Blessings,
Karla

also --- I linked to your site from mine for the blog design (it's on 9/15 entry)

:)

Susie has already designed my blog, otherwise I'd enter to win. She did a fantastic job with my blog. I love it!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile