« Home | breaking free » | My Layers Of Heaven » | free blog design » | God's Glory Is Above All Things » | giving my doubts to God » | What is the purpose of Life. » | wordless wednesday » | Finding a way to have a voice when anger tries to ... » | God's Healing Rains » | My Prayer For Today I Pray God that when I meet ... »

getting back to church

tomorrow I am going to United Methodist Church for the first time. It has a whole program for special needs children, and I do have a special needs child with Spina Bifida. I am scared but even more excited to go. YSIC Sonja

Wonderful post on the Layers of Heaven. Very uplifting.

Glad to hear you're excited about the new bible study. Hope you really enjoy it.

And a new church! Wow. May it be a great home for you and a wonderful family. Hope all goes well.

I finished reading your testimony too..don't know if I told you that or not. We are truly sisters.
Blessings to you.

I really hope that this church welcomes you into the fold and makes you feel part of their family.

I grew up as a special needs child myself (scoliosis and hip problems) and I can say that church was one of the places I felt truly accepted. I hope your child feels that acceptance as well!

I hope it went well today!

That picture in your next post is incredible - what a powerful image!

I am heading off to your friends site.

I love Beth Moore. I have done alot of her studies (and intend to do more). I did Breaking Free last and loved it! I'm actually looking back through it now to refresh my memory. :)
Enjoy your study. I've read some of your comments on Faith Lifts and am very happy for you to be finding your way closer to God. Congratulations! :)
Thanks for your encouraging comments about my writing. :)
~Blessings~

Ruth has sent you a link to a weblog:

AMEN!!! Thank you for sharaing your FAITH LIFT. It lifted mine as
well. Shalom to your home.

Blog: healing hooves
Post: putting my faith in action to change the road my children will
get to walk on
Link:
http://healing-hooves.blogspot.com/2006/09/putting-my-faith-in-action-to-change.html

--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile