« Home | What is the purpose of Life. » | wordless wednesday » | Finding a way to have a voice when anger tries to ... » | God's Healing Rains » | My Prayer For Today I Pray God that when I meet ... » | In what ways have you experienced God's GRACE in y... » | getting back to my safe place » | Learning To Emrace God New Creations In You » | fighting the battle of forgiveness » | tuesday sept 5th »

giving my doubts to God

I am giving my self doubt and feeling of unworthiness to God more and more each day. In the past before recovery it was always Sonja deserves all the horrible ugliness in life because she is sinfull and shameless as my parents told me for so many years of my life. Today as each new piece of God's Grace and Light comes to my heart I say Sonja is deserving of goodness in Life. While my life is still very hard and my material wealth is really no more than it was while I was in darkness I know that as long as I keep going in a forward direction with God and keep trusting in him there will be brighter tomorrows for me. They just come in different ways now. I even look forward to tomorrows now. I do want to find that purpose that God intended for me when He created me and let that be what my character stands for. That is amazing to me to just be able to write that and then read it knowing Sonja Brooks holds that truth in her heart. Jesus......said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life' " (John8:12) "Then you will know the TRUTH, the the TRUTH will set you free." There is a saying I love and it goes. "Blessed is the man who preserveres under trial, for he stood the test of time and received the crown of life that God promises to those who love Him. I will continue to work hard in my recovery because I do Love God dearly and want to receive God's crown of life..................YSIC Sonja Brooks

Your progress and growth continue to amaze me. You have come so far from the beginning of your story as you've posted it. God bless you, Sonja.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile