« Home | giving my doubts to God » | What is the purpose of Life. » | wordless wednesday » | Finding a way to have a voice when anger tries to ... » | God's Healing Rains » | My Prayer For Today I Pray God that when I meet ... » | In what ways have you experienced God's GRACE in y... » | getting back to my safe place » | Learning To Emrace God New Creations In You » | fighting the battle of forgiveness »

God's Glory Is Above All Things

When I finally learned in my past life that my human persecutors in that life were stronger than me, and there was no hope. I knew failure would my only end result because I had become to overwhelmed. There was not one person in the world as I knew it then that understood and cared for my soul. So I cried out unknowing to me it was to God, the highest of Priest the one who knows who does understand. He answered me. I now know there is no refuge in this land of living on earth without the Hand of God to guide You. God's Glory is Above All things of this earth and now my trust and soul trust in My Lord. Psalms 142 1. I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication. 2. I poured out my complaint before him; I showed before him my trouble. 3. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me. 4. I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul. 5. I cried unto thee, 0 Lord: I said. Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. 6. Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I. 7. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile