« Home | My Prayer For Today I Pray God that when I meet ... » | In what ways have you experienced God's GRACE in y... » | getting back to my safe place » | Learning To Emrace God New Creations In You » | fighting the battle of forgiveness » | tuesday sept 5th » | there is victory in the Lord » | time for new beginnings » | being a person of purpose » | God does have a dream for me »

God's Healing Rains

“We cannot go back and make a new start, but we can start now to make a new ending.” In recovery they teach us not to dwell on the pains of the past but to concentrate on the Hopes of tomorrow. I have watch a few stories on TV of how one family has come together with another after 911, I have gained strength myself from listening to their stories of battles fought from that tradegy and the wisdoms they have all learned. So many familes now have this unbreakable chain that they have formed with one another. If they see someone starting to fall, they take that chain, circle it around each other and help to hold themselves up till they can stand on their own once again. What I learned from that is while we do know that we cannot save one another, only God can do that, but we can however unite together to support each other unconditionally. I am sure that this very day those familes I saw stories about stand hand-in-hand in that circle with people from all different walks of life. These people now trust each other to be a link in that chain that now binds them all together, and that to me is an amazing thing. I love this reading from the bible:

If any man is thirsty let him come to me and drink. He who believes in Me as the scripture said,"from his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water" John 7:37:38

I believe these same waters are God's Healing Waters, that he allows to Rain On Us In Our Times Of Needs. YSIC Sonja Link to faithlifts http://www.5minutesformom.com/faithlifts/

Beautiful!

I have posted a tribute honoring Sgt. Michael Curtin, a NYPD officer who willingly risked his life by walking into collapsing buildings five years ago on a rescue mission. His body was recovered from the rubble of Ground Zero months later. So many lives lost...so many heroes.

It looks like you have a great blog here...I'll be back!

Diane

Thanks for stopping by. I don't write about God on my blog, but I do write about healing, and love and compassion.

You are welcome there.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile