« Home | In what ways have you experienced God's GRACE in y... » | getting back to my safe place » | Learning To Emrace God New Creations In You » | fighting the battle of forgiveness » | tuesday sept 5th » | there is victory in the Lord » | time for new beginnings » | being a person of purpose » | God does have a dream for me » | flying with the angels E... »

My Prayer For Today I Pray God that when I meet a mother weeping with darkness in her heart and emptiness in her eyes, That I take the time stay by her side and tell her about you God, and that there is Healing in her cries. I pray God that when I meet a child that has had to travel down the road of darkness that was left by those that child loves, That I take the time to stay by that childs side and let her receive God's perfect fingerprints given to me through my gentle loving hugs. I pray God when my heart speaks to me with Godly wisdoms from all the lessons learned these past two years That I can rise above my fears of worldy perceptions of me, and tell those lost souls that I meet traveling in this world today without hope, that there is an amazing God who really cares. To let them know God that You have a created a masterpiece, and they are a part of that painting too perfectly created by You. This is my prayer I give to you today My Father, My Friend Sonja Brooks

This is such a beautiful prayer!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile