« Home | sonja's quote for the week » | Beating the Addiction of Eating for Self Comfort » | Faith and Fear » | faith lifts message to me » | I have an amazing story to tell today, actually a... » | Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is THERE IS FREEDOM » | road map for success » | let God help You » | I Believe » | putting my faith in action to change the road my c... »

psalm 98

Today's posting is a tribute to my good friend Chuck C. Chuck is our leader ar CR and he has been with me on my journery of recovery since day 1. He himself is celebrating his 18th year of recovery, and he is a true example of what living in the light of God's Grace and Love is all about. The power of sincere prayer combined with positive faith can result in enormous success even when all other efforts have failed. For where we are fully and whole-heartedly united with the will of God we find our lives suddenly brimming with bounitful blessings and our hearts, peace filled, overflowing with love. This is the way Chuck lives his life daily, and I am honored and humbled to be blessed by God to have him as a part of my christian family. This one is for you Chuck PSALM 98 1. 0 sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvelous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory. 2. The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly showed in the sight of the heathen. 3. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. 4. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. 5. Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm. 6. With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King. 7. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. 8. Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together 9. before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

aint that sweet..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile