« Home | Beating the Addiction of Eating for Self Comfort » | Faith and Fear » | faith lifts message to me » | I have an amazing story to tell today, actually a... » | Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is THERE IS FREEDOM » | road map for success » | let God help You » | I Believe » | putting my faith in action to change the road my c... » | Helping hands »

sonja's quote for the week

"You Cannot Conquer What You Will Not Confront"--- :"There is no growth without change and there is no change without loss and there is no loss without pain

Definately my new qoute of the century!!

stupid freakin blogger wont let me post today!!! I hate blogger, blogger reminds me of satan.

Hi Sonya,
That is a wonderful quote and so true. My personal quote is something similar...God cannot heal what you will not reveal, and nor can He heal what you refuse to feel...

You commented on my blog that you wanted to read my story from start to finish...that is very humbling to hear. It is my honour to share it with you, but you won't find it on my regular blog (3forward2back)..my life story and journey to healing is actually posted on a different blog called at http://eirenemaker.blogspot.com If you go into archives to the very first post in May called "Eirene Means Peace" that is where it starts. I read your story in your whole blog and you are so right..we have so much in common, we are truly sisters! And I mean that!
So I hope you a blessed by reading my story as much as I was blessed in reading yours...and like you, I want ALL the glory to go to our Daddy in Heaven!
Peace and grace to you.

Rena

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile