« Home | Being Satisfied Completely » | Things I Am Thankful For » | Knowing your purpose from faiths lifts » | purpose » | things to ask yourself » | psalm 98 » | sonja's quote for the week » | Beating the Addiction of Eating for Self Comfort » | Faith and Fear » | faith lifts message to me »

For Paulette

This post today is for my friend Paulette, I Love You My Sister “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, you Savior’” Isa, 43:2-3 To me my good friend Paulette and I know to you too this is saying His presence is the basis for courage in our storms. I know the winds are raging with you now, and the waves in the storm are higher than ever, but God he is over both the wind and the waves. Sometimes it is in the most extreme of storms that his PRINTS are seen the most. He is in this with you I know you know that, and he loves you because you are created in his image and all his glory. We Humans will probably never learn to enjoy our storms, but isn’t it an awesome thing that we can learn to enjoy God’s presence in the storms of our lives………..Praise God…………and thank you for being my friend Paulette………Sonja

Here to share a verse that holds special meaning to me with you and Paulette:

The Lord your God fights for you, as He promises to do! -Joshua 23:10

May you feel comfort by His promises.

Diane

Thankyou Sonja, this was sweet. Thankyou Diane, I wrote this in my journal. Yours to Sonja.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile