« Home | things to ask yourself » | psalm 98 » | sonja's quote for the week » | Beating the Addiction of Eating for Self Comfort » | Faith and Fear » | faith lifts message to me » | I have an amazing story to tell today, actually a... » | Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is THERE IS FREEDOM » | road map for success » | let God help You »

purpose

My principles for living in my purpose that God has intended for me. Daily study and pray time asking God to guide me and help me apply his teachings and Will in my life. "In the same way, faith by itself, if not accompanied by action is dead." (James 2:17) Always make sure my lifestyle reflects what I believe by making sure myt talk matches my walk. "Let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth."(1John3:15) Yield myself to God to be used to bring his good news to others, both by my example and by my words. "Live and act in a way worthy of those who have been chosen for such wonderful blessings as these."(Ephesians4:1) These verses for me is what I try to live by to fulfill my purpose for God. Isaiah 61:1-4 1 The spirit of the sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good new to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and realease from darkness the prisoners, 2 to prolaim tge year of the Lord's favor and the day vengeance of our Lord, to comfort all whom mourn, 3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion-to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and the garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair, they wil be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. 4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastatedl; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devasted for generations. These verses here are what I try to incorporate in my daily life for my purpose. Isaiah 61:1-4 1 The spirit of the sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good new to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and realease from darkness the prisoners, 2 to prolaim the year of the Lord's favor and the day vengeance of our Lord, to comfort all whom mourn, 3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion-to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and the garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair, they wil be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. 4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastatedl; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devasted for generations.

Woohoo..preach it sister! Great inspiration and challenges to the Body. You'd make a great revival preacher.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile