« Home | What kind of REST are you getting » | Don't Be Afraid Of Suffering » | and the journey begins » | Long Black Train By Josh Turner » | MeMe Five Things » | making liberty in christ a reality in me » | For Paulette » | Being Satisfied Completely » | Things I Am Thankful For » | Knowing your purpose from faiths lifts »

The Beauty Of The Earth

Spring passes and one remembers one's innocenceSummer passes and one remembers one's exuberanceAutumn passes and one remembers one's reverenceWinter passes and one remembers one's perseverance.- Yoko Ono, Season of Glass There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven -A time to give birth, and a time to die;A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.- Ecclesiastes, 3:1-2 Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature— the assurancethat dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.- Rachel Carson For eternally and always there is only one now,one and the same now; the present is the onlything that has no end. - Erwin Schrodinger Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil paintingand autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile