« Home | cool reflection on raising a child with a disibilt... » | Taking a break » | The Beauty Of The Earth » | What kind of REST are you getting » | Don't Be Afraid Of Suffering » | and the journey begins » | Long Black Train By Josh Turner » | MeMe Five Things » | making liberty in christ a reality in me » | For Paulette »

Things I Am Thankful For For my two wonderful daughters. For a Heart that can stay strong even in the toughest of times, because my heart knows now that I am a loving child of God. That even though my car broke down, found out financial situation was worse than I ever realized, that still I kept my head up and Faith Strong, and God took care of all my needs. That even while I was in that state of uncertainty I still found ways to help others who are in need too. That I have wonderful friends, who I now call family who tell me they Love and care for me and my family all the time. For a job that understands the meaning of Family First. For waking up each day looking forward to what it is going to bring.

About me

  • I'm healing hoves
  • From
  • after 20 years of emotional abuse from my family, I have finally taken the steps to comeback to God's Grace and Love. I have been in recovery at Celebrate Recovery for two and one half years. These journals I will be adding from my first book are my encounters of my first two years of recovery. I am writing a second book Healing Hooves it will be a story about my 12 year old daughter who is wheel chair bound and how she found reached to great elements of success thru horse thearpy
My profile